One Touch FinePoint Lancets
One touch lancets are utilized in the purpose of one touch horizon blood glucose monitor. Lancets are the fine needles used with a lancing device to draw a blood sample for glucose testing. To make testing less painful, one touch finepoint lancets are developed lancets with extra-thin tips. The special cut of lancet and its polished, smooth, surface mean that skin penetration is virtually friction-free and especially gentle. One touch select lancets utilize an extremely precise motion and a fine, polished surface to make lancing virtually pain free.
• The thinner point makes testing less painful.
• Wash hands with the soap and luke warm water and dry well.
• Load lancet into lancing device and twist off protective cap.
• Choose a spot on the side of the different finger each time you take a blood sample.
• Follow lancing device manufacturer’s instructions for obtaining the blood sample