Nipro Diabetic Socks Ulcer care
Diabetic patients are prone to diabetic foot ulcer due to both neurologic and vascular complications. Most commonly these diabetic ulcers are caused by the foot high pressure from the calf muscles, and the lack of feeling in the foot. Nerve Damage, usually a condition arising from diabetes, causes tight tendons and decreases the sense of touch.
• Anti bacterial properties of silver provide optimum care to diabetic feet
• The Silver fibre in diabetic socks destroys infection and odour causing bacteria in an hour
• "Silver Defense" properties of diabetic socks do not reduce on washing or with repeated use
• Excellent Heat Conductivity, so perspiration is decreased, and foot temperature is evenly maintained
• Promotes better blood circulation in feet, increased protection for sensitive feet. Reduces chances of foot abrasion during daily walking.
• Kills almost 100% of bacteria which usually thrive in ordinary socks
• Size: One Size Fits all