Cervical Collar HLS (M)
A cervical collar, commonly known as a neck collar, is a medical device utilized to support a person's neck. It is used by emergency personnel for those who have had traumatic neck or head injuries and can be utilized to treat chronic medical conditions. Cervical neck collars are commonly used by patients who had a surgical intervention of cervical spine to immobilize the neck. It is used for the treatment of neck pain. For instance after a whiplash injury, the neck collar will be utilized for both immobilization and to reduce pain.
• The main goal of the neck collars is to prevent or minimize motion in the cervical spine.
• It keeps the head in a comfortable gravity-aligned position.
• Cervical collars are used therapeutically to help realign the spinal cord and relieve pain.
• Shaped and moulded to confirm to any patient size
• Excellent for emergency tracheotomies and quick access