Dark circle under eyes is not a disorder but it is a skin problem which is temporary. These are mainly found in the under eye region and can be seen in the form of rings. The thinning of the skin is the main cause of dark circles. There are many reasons of getting dark circles such as stress, changes in hormones, lack of sleep, hereditary and a disturbed lifestyle.
Here we will discuss about the natural remedies to overcome the problem of dark circles
Potatoes consists of natural bleaching agents which helps in lighten dark circles and get rid of puffiness around the eyes
- You can grate some raw potatoes and extract the juice.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in the potato juice.
- Now you can close your eyes and place these cotton balls soaked in the juice on your eyes.
- You should ensure that the cotton balls cover the entire area of the dark circles along with the eyelids.
- You can leave it for about 10 minutes and wash it with cold water.
- Cold Tea Bags
This is a very simple technique of getting rid of dark circles under eyes.
- Soak a tea bag preferably a green tea bag in water.
- Put it in the refrigerator for some time to become cold.
- Now you can place these tea bags over your eyes.
- If you use this method regularly you can expect good results.
- Cold Milk
If cold milk is used on a regular basis it can help to get rid of dark circles. It is soothing for both your skin and eyes.
- Take a ball of cotton and dip it in a bowl of cold milk or iced water.
- Apply the cotton ball on the eye and the affected area of the dark circles.
- Just wait for few minutes and wash it with plain water.
Tomatoes are considered to be one of the best options to overcome the problem of dark circles. This is due to the fact that tomatoes have the quality of decreasing the dark circles naturally and they also make your skin soft.
- You need to mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it under your eyes.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and then rinse it with water.
- You can repeat this treatment for 2 times in a day.
- You can also drink a mix of tomato juice, lemon juice and mint leaves to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
- Orange Juice
Orange juice is another natural remedy to get rid of dark circles quickly.
- Mix some orange juice with glycerin
- Apply this mixture on the affected area.
There are two benefits of this application as it will not only lighten the dark circles but will also provide glow to your eyes.
Dark circles under eyes are mainly due to stress and hectic lifestyle. As a matter of fact, you need to keep your mind cool and calm in order to get the benefits of natural remedies. You can practice Yoga and meditation on a regular basis will decrease your dark circles and would also relax your mind, body and soul.
Almonds are high in vitamin E which makes it a great product for the treatment of dark circles. It is very easy to apply almond oil on the skin and you can see positive results after a week.
- Apply almond oil on the affected area
- Massage gently.
- Use this method regularly for better results
- Put sliced cucumber in your refrigerator for 25-30 minutes.
- Place that sliced cucumber on the affected area for about 10 minutes
- Wash it with water.
- You will notice a fantastic change in your eyes and feel more relaxed than before.
Mint is an incredible gift of nature and has a refreshing scent. Mint is also known to have many refreshing qualities and can be used to decrease the problem of dark circles.
- Crush some mint leaves with water and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your dark circles.
- After 10 minutes wash your face with cold water.
- In order to get amazing results, you can apply this paste every night for a couple of days.
Dark circles under eyes are not permanent and you can get rid of them by making a change in your living style and eating habits. You should ensure that you drink plenty of water and there is plenty of liquid intake in your body. This will help you to stay fit and would also keep the dark circles at bay.